*This class is a special offering and will be hosted outside of the Live Classes Platform. Link will be emailed to you prior to the class.
Before the global pandemic, the majority of congregations who were streaming worship online were (more or less) creating an experience for the people gathered in-person in their buildings. Leaders would often look into the camera at some point and say, “And if you're worshiping with us online, we're glad you've joined us.” They'd then look back at the people gathered in-person and continue on with a worship experience designed for people gathered in a physical space.
This 2-hour workshop will delve into strategies for how to create powerful transformative worship where no one feels like they’re an afterthought.
It will explore:
• Re-imagining worship for both/and
• How to create interactive both/and experiences
• Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real-time
• Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person live streams
• Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
• Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
• Avoiding letting your groove becoming a rut
• And more